CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities–from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Technology Support Specialist for our systems and end users.
Primary duties include:
- Assist with administration and management of anti-virus and malware software systems
- Serve as end-user desktop support
- Setup, maintain, and support of end user accounts and email mailbox settings
- Configure, install, maintain, support, and repair peripheral devices, and printers
- Setup, maintain, and support file servers, shares, and external file access systems
- Install and troubleshoot CVE adopted software packages.
- Setup and maintain IT Systems in job site locations across the Utah area, with other locations as required (on a limited basis)
- Configure network switch ports and basic network equipment for remote locations
- Configure and maintain end user Cisco IP Phones
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Windows (7,8,10), MS Server (2008, 2012, 2016), DNS, DHCP, FTP, and print services
- A+ certification preferred
- Cisco Network / Cisco Meraki experience preferred
- Cisco Unified Communications Portfolio experience a plus
We’re looking for applicants that communicate well with coworkers and end users. In this position, it is critical to learn from a team environment while contributing to the improvement process of our IT department. The ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment is critical.
CVE offers a competitive salary DOE along with the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.