Throughout our history, and across the United States, Cache Valley Electric has been at the forefront of heavy industrial electrical construction. CVE is viewed as the industry leader for electrical installations on steel mills throughout the U.S. and at times, internationally. We specialize in greenfield, brownfield, maintenance, and shutdown work, as well as process electrical.
The CVE heavy industrial team has successfully built numerous large scale projects including greenfield and brownfield steel mills, food processing, and meat packing facilities—requiring the coordination of large, diverse teams of craft workers. We bring our CVE teams together spanning diverse capabilities in electrical construction and technology to provide complete solutions in steel mill construction and other heavy industrial projects. We also maintain one of the industry’s best safety records. Cache Valley Electric continues our tradition of excellence in electrical construction and technology solutions in the steel industry and beyond.
- Substation and high voltage power installation
- High voltage distribution
- Underground power distribution and excavation
- Turnkey electrical installations and complete design build services
- Process equipment/electrical installation
- On-site engineering support
- Network integration
- Facility network and fiber optic backbone
- Voice and data solutions
- PLC installation
- Full-time maintenance and shutdown support