CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities—from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time CAD Operator for our Prefabrication Department, based in our Salt Lake City office.
Primary duties include:
- Assist project managers in preparing CAD drawings using AutoCAD
- Store drawings in a project file system and maintain proper version control
- Process as-built drawings in a timely manner at project completion
- Coordinate delivery and receipt of CAD deliverables
- Perform data extraction tasks from AutoCAD drawings
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Fluency in use of AutoCAD (all current versions)
- Basic working knowledge of Revit
- Well-developed sense of urgency and ability to function in a fast-paced environment, delivering drawings with speed and accuracy
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Architectural design knowledge, including room layouts, power requirements conduit requirements, cooling requirements, reflected ceiling layouts, wall elevations
Compensation includes a competitive salary DOE and industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com attn: Stacy. Cache Valley Electric is an equal opportunity employer.