CVE is one of the nation's premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities--from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We're on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have current openings for at our SLC office for full-time (50 hrs/wk) warehouse assistants. This position is responsible for receiving and warehousing material, filling orders, and transporting/delivering material to jobsites throughout Utah. Qualified applicants will have:
- UT drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass a DOT drug test and obtain a DOT medical card
- Ability to drive larger trucks (CDL not required)
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to load/unload material and equipment from vehicles
- Good communication and follow-through
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety requirements.
Competitive compensation package starts at $19/hr with benefits. Apply online below, in person at 1338 S. Gustin Rd in Salt Lake City, or forward a resume/statement of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.