CVE is seeking full-time (40+ hrs/wk) project managers to oversee commercial electrical construction projects. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Practice and promote safe work practices
- Provide initial customer contact to assess scope of work, schedules and resources necessary to complete the project
- Prepare a complete estimate for the project with a detailed review of plans, specifications and bid forms
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and quality standards within the boundaries of company policies
- Maintain all documentation required to track the progress of the project
- Monitor construction activities, progress and resources in conjunction with on-site supervision and VP of Field Operations to ensure project is being built on schedule
- Maximize fair profit potential
- Ensure appropriate quality standards
- Represent the company with owners, architectural and engineering design teams, general contractors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare, submit and track project documentation such as Submittals, RFI’s, close out documentation, etc.
- Estimate and submit change orders
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the client
- Implement and manage project cost control strategies and provide accurate forecasting and project control reporting
- Perform purchasing activities using both structured purchasing programs and company general purchasing department support
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently from pre-construction through completion
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with field personnel, office staff, customers, vendors and owners.
- Knowledge of estimating and project management software, preferably Accubid
- Ability to independently make informed decisions and commitments within company parameters
Salary is DOE and includes a full benefits package (medical, dental, life, disability, profit sharing, paid holidays, PTO).
To apply, complete application below, or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cache Valley Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Cache Valley Electric is one of the best and largest electrical contractors in the western US. We provide high-quality electrical services for a wide range industrial, enterprise, transportation, government and special projects as well as technology services.