CVE's Signal and Utility team is hiring experienced concrete finishers to join our crews and work on projects throughout the Wasatch Front. Work consists of multiple disciplines including: sidewalks, ADA ramps, curb & gutter, foundations, and footings.
- 1 or more years experience pouring and finishing concrete.
- Ability to form, place, finish, and strip concrete.
- A current, valid driver license.
- CDL preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen.
- Ability to work 40 plus hours per week.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds of material regularly.
Benefits Paid by Employer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is permanent position and work can begin as soon as accepted. Qualified candidates can apply below or email application to email@example.com. Applicants may also apply in person at 1338 S. Gustin Rd. in Salt Lake City. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.