CVE has an immediate opening for a full-time Service and Installation Technician for our Avtec physical security and systems integration division. This position is based in Rock Springs, WY.
Primary responsibilities include:
- First and foremost, responsibility shall be to perform work and activities in accordance with all Company and related facility Safety Programs.
- Individual is responsible for “break fix” repairs for entire customer base and as directed by management staff.
- Individual shall provide technical support for customers both on-site and by phone as needed to resolve operational and service issues.
- Position will require individual to periodically provide both on site and phone support after hours. After hours representation shall be accomplished by an alternating schedule with other Service Technicians.
- Service Technician shall perform “Preventative Repairs” for systems under contract and as directed by management.
- Service Technician shall support project installations on an as needed basis, considering that the Service “break fix” responsibilities shall take precedence over general installations. Service Technician shall be responsible for evaluating the severity of Service Call to properly determine course of action. Service Technician is responsible for communicating directly to customer and Project Manager during course of installations. When using Service Tech’s for project installs it is the responsibility of the Project Manager as well as the Service Tech to identify the arrangement for the installation to the customer.
- As the Service Technician requires the individual to have and maintain a high level of technical ability, position will support Project Management in preparation or information gathering of proposal / site evaluations and assessments on an as needed basis.
Individual is responsible for the servicing of system installations. Systems include but are not limited to:
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Limited Local, Regional and Wide Area Networks
- Fiber Optic Cable Infrastructures
- Programmable Logic Controller Systems
- Integrated Paging Systems
- Distributed Antenna / Satellite Television Systems
- Gate Control Systems
Compensation is DOE and includes an industry-leading benefits package. Apply using the form below, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.