CVE has an immediate opening for a security technician and systems installer for our Avtec Systems Integration team. The security technician and systems installer will be responsible for system installations during all phases of a project. Systems include:
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Limited Local, Regional and Wide Area Networks
- Fiber Optic Cable Infrastructures
- Programmable Logic Controller Systems
Installation of the above systems will include:
- Installations shall be performed with a high level of quality and efficiency and detail.
- Some conduit raceway and Enclosure installation.
- Cable installation – Copper and Fiber Optic Cabling.
- Equipment and field device installation.
- Cabling Terminations.
- Component checkout and testing.
- System performance testing.
Compensation is DOE and includes an industry-leading benefits package. Apply using the form below, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.