CVE's Signal & Utility team is looking for hard working construction laborers and operators to join our crews and work on projects throughout the Wasatch Front. These positions provide manual labor and equipment operation for work associated with traffic signal installation. Work consists of the following:
- Following safety practices, requirements, and policies to prevent accidents and/or injuries.
- Excavation to install junction boxes and required conduit for traffic signal lighting, street lighting, and communications.
- Assisting in construction and installation of foundations, cabinets, traffic signals, and street lighting.
- Installing and pulling wire for lighting and traffic signal systems both underground and overhead.
- Operating equipment in conjunction with the work listed above.
- Able to pass DOT drug test.
- Current, valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work 40 plus hours per week.
- Flexibility to be assigned to work at various sites and locations.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull 50lbs of material regularly.
- Able to frequently walk, bend, kneel, reach, and climb.
Previous construction experience is a plus, but not required. Current, valid CDL is also a plus but not required.
Benefits Paid by Employer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Qualified candidates can apply below or email application to email@example.com. Applicants may also apply in person at 1338 S. Gustin Rd. in Salt Lake City. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.