CVE's Teledata team is looking for hard-working individuals to join our crews and work on our projects throughout the Wasatch Front. No experience? No problem! Individuals will be trained by and assist our industry leading technicians.
As a technician trainee, you’ll:
- Help create data and voice networks by running, pulling, and terminating communication cables
- Install telecommunication equipment, routers, switches, etc.
- Identify and label equipment and cables
- Maintain networks, troubleshoot/repair outages and test back-up procedures
- Follow instruction and training from qualified technicians
- Follow safety practices, requirements, and policies to prevent accidents and injuries
Compensation starts at $17/hr with benefits and is based on experience. Plenty of room for growth and development!
Apply online below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 385-630-6422.