Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cache Valley Electric’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cache Valley Electric’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cache Valley Electric at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cache Valley Electric’s web site are provided “as is”. Cache Valley Electric makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cache Valley Electric does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cache Valley Electric or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cache Valley Electric’s Internet site, even if Cache Valley Electric or a Cache Valley Electric authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cache Valley Electric’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cache Valley Electric does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cache Valley Electric may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cache Valley Electric does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cache Valley Electric has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cache Valley Electric of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cache Valley Electric’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
CVE’s Technology Services Division is proud to hold the prestigious Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Certification allowing them to provide their customers with the highest quality of work.
CVE is ideally suited to new mill construction, upgrading or expanding existing facilities, shut-down related activities, integrated mills, melt shops and process facilities.
Our Signal, Utility & Highway Lighting division has the expertise to deliver high-quality transportation projects such as traffic signal systems, highway lighting, street lighting, and airport runway lighting.
Our Design/Build department has a specialized and certified design team on staff that includes; RCDD’s, LEED AP’s, CAD/Revit engineers and licensed electrical professional engineers.
CVE provides an infrastructure that supports not only electrical systems, but the communications and data systems critical to retail centers, office buildings, hospitals, universities and other commercial developments.
Our Transmission and Substation division has experience in transmission line construction, overhead and underground distribution as well as substation construction.
By employing and training the best electricians and technicians in the business. We deliver an excellent design build delivery method to mission critical projects that meets the client’s needs, budget and schedule.
Avtec, A Division of Cache Valley Electric, provides our clients with the most recent and proven technologies for all their Security and Building Management needs.
Organized in the early 1980’s, our Teledata Division specializes in design/build, installation, servicing of cable and fiber optic data and telecommunications systems.
CVE’s LEED expertise includes atmosphere and lighting control, on-site renewable energy generation, construction material and lighting component selection and light pollution reduction.