CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities–from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Procurement Specialist at our Salt Lake City office. This position supports the purchasing needs of construction projects. Prior experience in warehousing and construction is helpful.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Develop in-depth understanding of required materials
- Prepare simple pricing comparisons for project managers
- Ensure competitive material pricing and availability
- Resolve delivery and scheduling issues
- Prepare and tracking purchase orders
- Tracking materials and ensuring on-time delivery
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven ability to work well both independently and on a team
- Willingness to work overtime as required to meet deadlines
Compensation includes a competitive salary DOE and the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1338 So Gustin Rd, Salt Lake City. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.