CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities—from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Network Operation Center Engineer in our Salt Lake City office. This position provides technical support and problem resolution to customers through question diagnosis and step-by-step assistance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
- Troubleshoot IoT and cloud managed service solutions
- Troubleshoot connectivity and network issues for customers
- React to alarms and events generated by users, systems, and/or partners
- Determine severity of alarms and resolve/escalate as needed
- Follow customer service interaction guidelines to drive customer retention and satisfaction
- Maintain customer documentation by updating interactions, troubleshooting, and installation of services
- Effectively use ticketing systems and workflow refinement to improve customer service
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proper phone etiquette with proven ability to speak/write clearly and accurately
- Effective listening and retention skills
- A+ / Network+ certification preferred
- Cisco, Aruba, Rukus, Extreme, HP, or other manufacturer experience
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies, including accessibility, troubleshooting, and interaction with other systems
- Basic understanding of electrical systems preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and tasks independently
- Successful background check and drug test
CVE offers a competitive salary DOE, along with an industry-leading benefits package. Our employees receive medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.