CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities–from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Job Cost Accountant at our Salt Lake City office. This position supports the accounting/job costing needs of large construction projects. Two to five years of prior accounting experience is required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparing billings
- Collecting receivables
- Analyzing the financial performance of construction projects
- Providing information for job estimates
- Working closely with project management staff
- Filing pre-lien notices
Successful candidates will have:
- Construction accounting experience
- Job cost accounting experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven ability to work well on a team
- Successful background check and drug test
Compensation ranges from $60k – $70k DOE and includes the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.