CVE is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities—from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time administrative assistant in our Salt Lake City office. Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- previous administrative experience in a construction environment
- proficiency in MS Office is essential, along with general computer skills (Viewpoint experience a plus)
- knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- knowledge of A/P, A/R, and maintaining general ledgers
- experience in collections
- analytical and problem solving skills
- willingness to learn
- flexibility to meet deadlines and get the job done
- excellent written and oral communications skills
Primary duties include:
- prepare and manage service billings (A/R)
- manage billing process, including aging and collections
- assist with payroll entry
- complete and file expense reports
- perform administrative tasks for new project set up
Compensation includes a competitive salary (beginning at $37k DOE) and the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cache Valley Electric is an equal opportunity employer.