CVE is one of the nation's premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities--from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We're on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a shop welder/fabricator in our Salt Lake City, UT office. Responsibilities include:
- Read and understand manufacturing sheets and welding details
- Cut and prep steel
- Weld steel assemblies/carts/supports
- Clean and finish welds
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Help with various tasks in the prefab shop as needed
Job requirements include:
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Understanding of welding tools (specifically Mig welder) and welding techniques
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings and measurements
- Ability to work proficiently and safely in a welding environment
Salary ranges from $20-25/hr DOE. Apply below, or submit a resume or statement of experience to email@example.com. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.