Senior Electrical Engineer
Cache Valley Electric is one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities–from electrical construction and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We’re on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Electrical Engineer in our Salt Lake City office.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Design and analyze a variety of power and lighting systems to be used for construction
- Execute standard electrical calculations
- Perform load-flow, short circuit, protective device coordination, and arc flash hazard studies using SKM Power Tools for Windows software
- Create budgetary designs to assist project managers in establishing price estimates for project bids
- Support projects during construction by reviewing submittal documents, requests for information, and changes
- Utilize MS Office suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
We are looking for self-starters that manage their time and projects well. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and a current Professional Engineer (PE) license. Knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) is necessary, along with knowledge of other industry codes and standards. Working well with a team is important—this position works closely with the internal project team, customers, and vendors.
Successful candidates will also have experience in electrical engineering (10+ years), data centers, people management, and winning work.
CVE offers a competitive salary along with the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, complete application below, or email resume to email@example.com. CVE is an equal opportunity employer.