Administrative Assistant Job Overview
Cache Valley Electric is one of the nation's premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities—from electrical construction and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We're on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for an administrative assistant to work on-site at a construction project in the Utah County area.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Previous administrative experience in a construction environment is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with excellent Excel skills
- Solid work ethic with a good attendance record
- Desire to succeed in a team setting
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
Duties will include:
- Maintain various MS Excel logs
- Receive, log, print, copy, and distribute plan drawings to PM and field staff
- Prepare meeting agendas, take meeting notes, and prepare completed meeting minutes
- Serve as administrative support for project manager and field staff
- Assist with submittals and invoicing
- Prepare timesheets
Compensation is DOE and includes the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, complete application below or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cache Valley Electric is an equal opportunity employer.