- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Organized in the early 1980’s, our Teledata Division specializes in design/build, installation, servicing of cable and fiber optic data and telecommunications systems.
By employing and training the best electricians and technicians in the business. We deliver an excellent design build delivery method to mission critical projects that meets the client’s needs, budget and schedule.
CVE provides an infrastructure that supports not only electrical systems, but the communications and data systems critical to retail centers, office buildings, hospitals, universities and other commercial developments.
CVE’s LEED expertise includes atmosphere and lighting control, on-site renewable energy generation, construction material and lighting component selection and light pollution reduction.
Our Signal, Utility & Highway Lighting division has the expertise to deliver high-quality transportation projects such as traffic signal systems, highway lighting, street lighting, and airport runway lighting.
CVE’s Technology Services Division is proud to hold the prestigious Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Certification allowing them to provide their customers with the highest quality of work.
Our Design/Build department has a specialized and certified design team on staff that includes; RCDD’s, LEED AP’s, CAD/Revit engineers and licensed electrical professional engineers.
Avtec, A Division of Cache Valley Electric, provides our clients with the most recent and proven technologies for all their Security and Building Management needs.
CVE is ideally suited to new mill construction, upgrading or expanding existing facilities, shut-down related activities, integrated mills, melt shops and process facilities.
Our Transmission and Substation division has experience in transmission line construction, overhead and underground distribution as well as substation construction.