CVE is currently seeking a BIM professional with Revit/CAD experience for a full-time position in our Salt Lake City office. This individual will join a talented team in the Design-Build and Construction Coordination department.
Design assist support by creating documentation, schedules and details with AutoCAD, Revit, Excel and other program necessary. Produce BIM models for construction coordination with Revit. Attend design and coordination meeting in person or via video or phone conference. Clash coordination and design model with Navisworks to locate and resolve construction issues. Produce Shop Drawings, field construction documentation, pre-fab drawing and other submitted and other necessary documentation for submittal and construction.
Necessary skills and qualifications include:
REVIT MEP EXPERIENCE
- Model and route
- Model electrical equipment and
- Creating electrical, conduit, lighting and other Revit Families as
- Creating shop drawing for pre-fab shop and field
- Creating schedules in Revit for project
- Tagging, dimensioning and listing of electrical and construction
- Exporting information for Trimble
- Importing As-built information for QC
- Exporting Navisworks NWC files for clash
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Creating and managing NWF
- Set-up and manage clash
- Import Xml files for clash
- Export NWD files for field
- Fly models
GENERAL OFFICE SKILLS
- Send and receive emails
- Work with Windows
- Create and manage PDFs
- Online Webx/GoTo
- Coordinate with clients and subcontractors to resolve coordination and construction issues.
- Print and plot
- Other skills as required
CVE offers a competitive salary based on experience, along with a full benefits package (medical, dental, life, disability, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays). To apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.